Saturday, November 18, 2006

Why Do I Always Seem to Do This?

Heh, I did it again! Left the last couple hundred words until twelve minutes before my bed time! :D

I guess I like working under pressure... I had plenty of time to get it done, though. I just did chores this morning.. and I was planning on having a viola lesson, but my teacher canceled at the last minute because of a concert she had to go to. So I stayed home and IMed MM and Arwen and watched 'The Gospel According to Scroog', a play JF had been in. hehe, she gave it to me to watch. I liked it... JF sings really well.... I wish I could sing. :P

Oh well, ten minutes till bedtime and a couple hundred words left to write. *scampers off*

Back! Eight minutes to go! But I'm done! 30,064 words! *falls off chair fast asleep*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..she did do a good job, did you notice how much better her british accent has gotten since then?
wow you write fast! a couple hundred words in four minutes...*blank look* sounds really..hard

Amanda L. Davis said...

Hehe, yes, her British accent is a lot better now. :P

Yeah, though I'm not as fast as some people... <.< I like writing faster...

Anonymous said...

You watched it?! *grins*

What did you think? (Aside from that you like it).

Heh, me and Dave (Crachet) both kept slipping in and out of an accent.