Thursday, November 16, 2006

Skipping a Day Won't Hurt... Will It?

So I procrastinated a little too much today. :P I haven't gotten anymore than 45 words done and I have to go to a literacy group... thingy that my dad is main speaker at. I had to do school and all today... So that kind of hindered my writing.. Heh... I didn't eat anything at all yesterday and drank nothing but a glass of tea and orange juice... My mom got upset with me, but I ate a bowl of cereal this morning and so she wasn't as upset... but it made me sick, bleah...

I gotta go to the group thingy now... I'm taking my laptop in hopes that I'll be able to write some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leggyo..you gotta eat girl!! but cereal is icky..stay away from the cereal!

Anonymous said...

Not Raisin Bran- Raisin Bran is good.

But why are we talking about cereal? =P