Friday, November 10, 2006

That took awhile..

Heh, so this is my NaNo Blog... :D For me to write down everything that went on... I guess :p

Well, while I was out of town I managed to get two full days out behind pace (Oh joy) and then when I got home I...for some reason did the math of how many words I needed to get done by that day, and found out I was another day under because I read my word count widget wrong! So I ended up being three days behind! :O

So last night I decide 'I am going to get caught up by tomorrow! Even if it kills me.' So I stayed up all night and past five AM... Though I finally fell over asleep at around 5:15... Then I got up at 9:45 and started writing again. And I did it :D I managed to get all the way caught up, even if I'm almost unconscious right now.

I'm kind of worried that my story is dragging... But I'll fix that in another day or two, people who have read it so far know what I mean. *hides*

I've found that doing word wars with friends in the dead of night...is very useful.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Because I LOVE being a pain:

YOu spelled my name wrong. O:) It's MightiMidget not MightyMidget. :P

Anyways. *laughs* don't worry 'bout quality until December 1st. ;)

Legossi said...

I changed it. :P

Heh, it's hard to not worry about quality when one of my readers is bugging me about punctuation... I go comma happy, too much. :D