Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D When I woke up at eight this morn... I was stupidly thinking I'd get a lot of writing done... A lot of writing is 200 words? I don't think so! =P

I spent to much time answering emails and talking to friends, hehe. ^.^ I managed to eat a little tiny bit of everything at dinner today, so I did eat something *bows* I'm so proud of myself. =P Heh... we had two guests over (though no relatives) and they came at 3:30 though dinner happened to be at 6. We played Catch Phrase for that long. It was fun.... I never won, though, which is strange... I usually win. =P

Then we had dinner... and pie! *whispers* I made the apple pie. And then we played more Catch Phrase... and talked... our guests stayed until 11, hehe. Rachel, Hannah, and I also watched Finding Nemo during a couple of rounds of Catch Phrase because we were bored with it. I also worked on our Christmas card, yes, I know, early, but it's a big project... I won't send it out until later, anyways. ^.^

Now I'm going to get ready for bed, disconnect from the internet and take my laptop to my room and write, write, write! Or that's my plan, I might end up falling asleep.... Plus I have school tomorrow >=P Bleah. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was odd. I got full after one helping of some of the stuff. I'd noramlly get seconds, but I didn't. I even only ate one roll... and I'm not really hungry right now. Definitly not feeling good.

Finding Nemo!! Hehe... we watched Cars. Then K kept immitating Mader/Mater). =P

Anonymous said...

*Gasps* You ate?!?!?!?!