Monday, November 13, 2006

I Don't Want To...

Heh... this morning when I woke up I had the strangest dream... One that made me cry... Which is weird because I never ever ever ever (you get the point) cry... I don't even remember it now. :p Something about a building being blown up... I think.

Then I didn't want to write or do school or anything, basically feeling lazy... And Bethel said she felt the same... So I spent the morning deleteing Spamish posts on the DioM board and quoting LotR with JF... again. :P

After that I got yelled... well... kind of... over the internet, anyways, I did some Spanish homework then go to writing on NaNo... My WC is now 21,736, though my MC is now dead. She was only almost dead when I last posted. *whistles*

So Now I gotta think of what to do for the last 23,000 some words... :p If Jamie's dead... then maybe if her mother's so heartbroken she'd... *grins impishly* I think I got it :D

Another reason I got yelled at today is cause I wouldn't eat anything till I had Bethel, Arwen, and... uh I forget, yelling at me :p so I had a piece of pizza. ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Quoting LOTR is fun...

Tsk tsk. You HAVE to eat more!! I think I'll join Bethel and the other. :p

*sniff* The scene where she killed Jamie is sad... and I think I am her most cosistent commentor. Type. Thing. :P

I have 400 words till I meet my NaNo quota for today.

Anonymous said...

Hewwo Leggo.

It's cool you have a blog, I readed it all.

I'm reading your story right now.

I'm about 6,000 words behind in my NaNo. :(

Anonymous said...

*shakes head* Hopeless LOTR addicts:P

I had a strange dream last night too...*shivers* It was really creepy

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I can comment now! So yeah, EAT MORE FOOD, Legossi.

Oh, lucky you. I haven't seen any of LotR since they came out in Theaters. *sigh* And my parents keep saying we'll buy them, but...

I mean, come on! They're below $10 sometimes where I live. That's not very expensive compared to other prices I've seen.

Anyways Legossi, EAT!