Tuesday, November 14, 2006

AAGGH!

Ee, I didn't get more than 200 words done today... *pouts*

oh well, my fault. :P I did a lot of school, then watched ROTK and had a quoting spree with JF... AGAIN! :p then I sewed some more bags...

Yesterday I made five lined tote bags and today I did the same, though I only made four. Each one has one word embroidered on them, Like; Love, hope, peace, and Joy.... they're for a fundraiser for a school...

I'm gonna try to write a little... If I don't fall asleep. But I'm still quoting ROTK with JF at the moment. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... *grins* Wanna start again with the Fellowshipt tomorrow?

*gasps* Sam has the Ring! "Only for safe keepin'."

=P

MangyCat said...

You're really on a roll, Legossi! Just a few more thousand words and you'll be right on track. ;o) Good luck!

Annie Riley said...

You can do it, Legossi! *hugs* You're doing great!