Sunday, November 12, 2006

Now I'll Get It

Heh... just finished today's quota... word count is now 20,059. :D But my MC is now about five seconds away from taking her last breath... So I already have people calling me mean and such.

I started writing as soon as I got up this morning but after that I had to go to orchestra (my brother's wouldn't take me to church *pouts*) and we played for hours and hours... well... three and a half, but we played John Williams and Christmas music the whole time so it seemed like longer. :P We played 'Russian Christmas Music', 'Star Wars Medley', 'Princess Leia's theme music', 'E.T', and 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. Though we probably won't be playing pirates at a concert because it was so easy for us... They like to work us hard. :P

After I got home I wrote... kind of... until Bethel yelled at me to go eat, not having eaten before then. :P so I listened and got something and came back and just finished. :D

Now I'm gonna watch 'The Two Towers' and have a quoting spree with JF... cause it's fun. :P

I should get ahead for tomorrow, though. *whistles*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quoting spree!!! =D

I'm so doing that... just let me take this exam, ok? =P