Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Caught Up!

Well, this morning I woke up and started writing as soon as I rolled out of bed. :D That kind of helped, though I didn't get to far before my eye sight started annoying... So I went out of my room to the bathroom to put my contacts in, but my brother was in there... So instead of waiting patiently like a good little girl and pounded on the door and demanded to be let in... Good thing he ignored me. :P

After I got my contacts in, though I had to go clean the WHOLE ENTIRE house all by myself... even though my brothers were the ones who messed it up <.< They had to go to work and school... But I got it done! And it looks bery bery nice if I do say so myself.

After that I sat down at the table to write some more but nothing came... Well, I've descovered that for me to get any writing done I have to be lying on my stomach on the floor! xD It sounds strange, I know, but it works! I got maybe ten words done in an hour while sitting at the table, but I got over a thousand in an hour while on the floor! :D

So I got all caught up. I had to write three thousand words today since I wrote practically nothing today, but I didn't do any school *whistles*... well... I did a Spanish test, but... oh well...

I'm caught up! :D

No comments: