Saturday, November 11, 2006

Another Day, Another 1,667 Words.

I procrastinated until about 12:00 this morning... If you call cleaning your room and rat's cage procrastinating. :P Then I got to work, though phone calls and various people IMing me... kind of hindered it, I managed to get about 700 words done, though.

Then I had a viola lesson and so much theory! ... who cares about Mediants, Dominants, sub-dominats, and leading tones? As long as the music sounds pretty when I play it. :P

And after that! It gets even better! Sorry, :P quoting LOTR, I know, but JF is watching it right now and quoting it so much it's stuck in my head. Well, anyways, I had to go to dinner with my brother's friends and my brother :P and then a concert! Though fortunately I wasn't playing, so I didn't have to wear my 'penguin suit' A.K.A tuxedo shirt, skirt, and big black bow tie. :P

When I got home my computer wouldn't turn on... Had a fuzzy grey screen... So I had to turn it off and back on again, and I had hundreds of IMs waiting for me. *cough*JF*cough*AG*cough*Bethel*cough* :P so I had to talk to them awhiles...well, didn't have to :P but I chose to :D

But I FINALLY got my daily word count done! YAY! Bringing my word count up to 18,338!

People are mad at me now because my MC is going to die on Christmas day... heh... Oh well. :D I'm not even half way done with my word count and my MC is dying... good thing I started switching MCs in the middle... heh...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... and I'm still quoting!! :P

Gimli is talking about his gift... and Legolas is asking him what it was. "I asked for one hair from her golden head... she gave me three."

Penguin suit? *snickers* Joseph!!

And yes... I had sent her alot of FOTR quotes by the time she got her comp. working. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh, heh... I just realized which LOTR quote you used. :P

Sam, in TT, when he's talking about their food supplies. :D

Anonymous said...

No! Wait!!

That was Gimli!! He just said it!! Heh, heh... Wow. Three comments by one person in a row. That's kinda sad. :P

Legossi said...

Lol! Yes, JF, that was Gimli. :P