Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Didn't Post Yesterday...

But I did get my word count in! :D

At 11:59. :P Then I stayed up a little... and did nothing. 
I haven't started today's... been emailing JF and  quoting LOTR... again. ^^ and naming my horses.

Heh, I have eightBreyer horses now: an Icelandic pony, an Arabian, a hanoverian pony, a peruvian paso, a Dutch warmblood, a saddlebred, a quarter horse, and a warmblood. :D 

We've named the Icelandic, Mare (Mar- AY), the Hanoverian, Leela (Lee-la), the dutch warmblood, Safinx (Sa-finx), and the Arabian, Adoni (A-DOH-ni). The others have yet to be named cause I can't get pictures cause someone *cough*Kaylee*cough* lost the camera... so they'll have to wait for names.

I get the horses by memorizing Bible verses. We have this system, 
from October through December we memorize verses and for every ten words (one word is three letters or more)
that's a point. So depending on how expensive the horse is we have to earn points for it. There are some horses that cost twenty five points... So that's 250 words.... the smallest ponies are about $3 each so those cost five points each...  It's cool and fun. :D

Now I have to do a Spanish test and economics and Personal Fitness and Web Design... and then I'll work on NaNo! Though I'll probably be working on it inbetween subjects, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniffle* I named one of our deer Leela and..then..she got hit by a car and died.

Anonymous said...

Sad!! I didn't know that when I suggested that name... *sniff*