Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ten days to go! Eep!

So there's only ten days to go in NaNo! Yay!

Except I'm about 6 or 7k behind! Eep!

Fortunately my cat is giving me a lot of writing to do.

Unfortunately we're having guests over all of thanksgiving week and I won't be able to write much.

Fortunately I've had a very good writing day and will soon catch up if I keep up at this pace.


That's all.

And a little from Ferdinand Columbus:

The lights in the ship were dimmed, casting shadows over the chairs. Eric followed us down the stairs and went to the back of the ship. I wonder what he’s doing… I skulked after him, pretending I stalked a ferocious prey.

He led me to a small galley where he started preparing some food. I leapt on the counter and peered at the pan he held, “What’re you making?” I asked, forgetting he couldn’t understand me.

Ignoring me he went on with his cooking, preparing plates of food. I tried to snatch a bite from one but he pushed me away, scolding, “Don’t touch that! It’s not yours.”

I purred, “It would be mine if you gave it to me.”

No comments: