Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Done!

I finished!

...

Yes, I finished a couple of days ago, but I forgot to post about it... so... sorry. =P

...

*does the happy dance*

I have 50,384 words. I think this year's NaNo was easier to complete than last year's. Maybe it's because I like the story better. It's funnier, less stupid, and Ferdinand is just plain awesome.

I found a picture of him, too.
Isn't he awesome? I'll be posting a picture of Marie soon, too (Who has a real life twin, by the way.)

4 comments:

Shane Deal said...

Congratulations! NaNo is what started me novel writing, and now I can't stop... It's been two and a half years and I'm still writing the very same story. :-D

Shane Deal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Since you now have some knowledge, it's time to produce your skills. Use what you've figured out here to create a great investment method and after that, adhere to it when you put your hard earned money to the market segments that you just think will give you the greatest income. In the event you continue to be correct to the prepare, you can get to your objectives!Basic Methods For Increasing Your Private Finance IQ [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Heav65hhy[/url]